Respectful of the trust you place in it by communicating some of your personal data to it, DRAWIN’KIDS attaches the greatest importance to their protection and confidentiality.
- Who is responsible for processing your data?
- What data do we collect?
- Why do we collect your data?
- Who are your data intended for?
- How long do we keep your data?
- What are your rights?
- How do we protect your data?
- Our cookie management
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The company DRAWIN’KIDS, whose registered office is 95 Impasse Blaise Pascal, 44150 ANCENIS, France registered with the Nantes Trade and Companies Register under number 898 382 767 is responsible for processing personal data collected on the site www.drawinkids. com (the Site) or at the DRAWIN’KIDS showroom located in Anetz (44150).
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
The term “Data” refers to any personal information that can be used to identify you as an individual in order to register on the site to create an account, receive our newsletter or place an order online.
Only the data necessary for the proper execution of our e-commerce and retail activity of the items and services offered on the drawinkids.com site or in the DRAWIN’KIDS showroom.
The personal data we collect includes:
- your contact details (title, surname, first name, email address, telephone number, full address, etc.),
- your personal information (date of birth, gender, happy event planned yes / no, date of the happy event, etc.),
- your delivery information (name / surname, street, postcode, city, country, delivery comments, etc.)
- information about your children (exclusively: first name, sex and date of birth)
- your personal preferences, including your marketing preferences (subscriptions to our Newsletter, language, etc.) and in terms of cookies (technical information: technical logs, IP address, etc.),
- information on the products you have viewed,
- bank payment data,
- the history of your orders,
- the history of your e-mails exchanged with us.
The creation of an account on the site requires the creation of a password. This password is encrypted and is not known to you. It is not possible for us to access it. If you forget your password, a link to define a new password will be sent to your contact email.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
The processing of your personal data allows us to provide you with the services of the site, to ensure the improvement of our services and to maintain a secure environment.
Your data is processed for the following main purpose:
- • carry out operations relating to our commercial relationship (orders, payment, deliveries, invoices, accounting, satisfaction survey, etc.);
- And more precisely for:
- the management of your account, your registration and your connection to our site, as well as the provision of the services required they give access (online ordering, private sales, newsletter sending, etc.);
- the management of your orders;
- managing the delivery of your orders;
- management of customer relations and your complaints;
- the creation of a customer database for the purposes of loyalty actions, prospecting, promotion, marketing studies (improving your user experience and our services), in accordance with the regulations in force;
- ensure personalized navigation on the Site: make our Site easier to use and adapt our products and services to your interests and needs (proposal of associated products according to gender, history of the last products viewed, personalized recommendations);
- for statistical purposes,
- WHO ARE YOUR DATA INTENDED FOR?
The personal data collected is processed by the manager of DRAWIN’KIDS to provide you with the services you request and in accordance with the defined purposes.
DRAWIN’KIDS undertakes not to sell your personal data to third parties.
DRAWIN’KIDS may transfer your personal data to certain service providers and partners who help it provide and improve its services, such as:
• Logistics and delivery service provider (carriers, couriers),
• Technical service provider (Internet access providers, companies specializing in IT and telematic services),
• Payment service provider (banking operators),
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In accordance with the laws and regulations in force, we do not keep your data beyond the period necessary for the purposes pursued above and this period varies depending on the purpose of the processing.
At the end of this retention period, your data will be permanently erased or made irreversibly anonymous.
Data of your customer account and your loyalty program
5 years from the end of the relationship with the Site. The deadline begins either with the last order, or the last connection to your customer account, or the last call to customer service, or sending an email to customer service, or a click on a hyperlink of an email sent by DRAWIN’KIDS, or placing the products in the basket without finalizing the purchase.
At the end of these 5 years, an email will be sent asking if the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial prospecting. In the event of no response or negative response, the customer’s data will be permanently erased or anonymized.
Retention of billing data until the end of the corresponding accounting period and the legal retention period (10 years).
Retention of your payment details until payment has been certified and the relevant administrative and accounting formalities have been completed regarding your right of withdrawal and the conditions applied for the competitor’s payment.
Subscription to advertising communications
Retention of your data here but until the end of the service or until you cancel your subscription to the service which can be done at any time (by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the end of our newsletters) .
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to query, access, modify, limit, rectify, delete and oppose your personal data, as well as the right to define guidelines parents to the fate of your data after your death.
You can withdraw your consent to receive our commercial information at any time.
You can request to receive a copy of all personal information in our possession.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us
95 Impasse Blaise Pascal – 44150 Ancenis Saint Géréon
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We ensure the security of your personal data by implementing enhanced protection through the use of technical and organizational security measures aimed at preventing your personal data from being used unlawfully or fraudulently.
We take special care to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed, distorted, damaged / altered or that authorized third parties have access to it.
- OUR COOKIES MANAGEMENT
We use various cookies on the site to improve the interactivity of the Site and our services.
A “cookie” is a file of limited size, generally made up of letters and numbers, sent by the internet server to the browser cookie file located on your computer’s hard drive.
7.1 WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use different types of cookies, the purposes of which are described below.
• Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site
These are cookies that are essential for browsing our site (such as session identifiers) that allow you to use the main features of the site and secure your connection.
For example, they allow you to directly access reserved and personal areas of our site, using identifiers or data that you may have previously entrusted to us. Without these cookies you will not be able to use the site normally, we do not recommend that you delete them.
• Functionality cookies
These cookies are not essential for browsing our site but make it possible to optimize its operation and give you access to specific functionalities.
They also allow you to adapt the presentation of our site to the display preferences of your terminal. These cookies allow you to have a smooth and personalized navigation.
Placing cookies on your device is the easiest and fastest way to personalize and improve your user experience.
• Analytical cookies
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our site, to establish statistics, volumes of visits and use of the various elements of our site (content visited, routes) allowing us to ” improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
Sharing cookies (social links)
Our site contains sharing links to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Linkedin that allow you to share content from our site with other people. When you use these sharing buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to the social network while browsing our site, the sharing buttons allow you to link the content viewed to your user account.
We invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to be aware of the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they can collect using these application buttons.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US?
95 Impasse Blaise Pascal
44150 Ancenis – Saint Géréon
Done on May, 13th 2021